We are incredibly excited to host our first giveaway, courtesy of organic baby product retailer Wild Dill. Owner Tina Bar curates fair trade and eco-friendly toys, clothing, everyday baby/toddler essentials, and women’s jewelry with an eye for modern design–always while prioritizing quality and durability.
Some of our favorite items:
(1) These African wax print bloomers, handmade by the Vipambi Women’s Group in Malawi, showcase gorgeous jewel tones and overlapping circles. Art as baby underwear!
(2) Get your wee babe or growing child ready for summer with this gender-neutral adjustable sun hat in grey Argyle. Sizes for newborn to six years.
(3) Add these fun fetti peel-and-stick wall decals from Pop & Lolli to your child’s room for an easy way to transform a bare wall. Or choose the circus train fabric wall decals for your animal expert.
(4) My Activity Clock, made by Maple Landmark Woodcraft in Middlebury, Vermont, is a simple and interactive way to teach your child time, gross and fine motor skills, numbers, weather, days of the week–plus creativity and self-care skills.
(5) Bay Area v. Sunny SoCal? You and your partner/family/friends can duke it out while your baby slobbers on these vibrant California-themed fabric blocks (with a fun jingle bell inside!). Will Santa Monica Boardwalk or Lombard Street get more love? Only your adorably drooling baby knows.
How to enter the giveaway:
Post your one-word summation of “parenthood” in the comments at the end of this post. It’s that easy! We’ll choose a winner using a random number generator after 8 p.m. EST this Thursday, March 17, and will announce the winner in Friday’s blog post.
What you get:
A $40 credit to spend as you please on Wild Dill’s site. Baby gift for a new friend? Easter outfit for your cherub? Glamorous beach bag or jewelry for a deserving lady friend? Happy shopping! And please share this opportunity widely with friends!